Yes, making money with crypto CAN be risk-free!
With the recent parabolic run and rising popularity of Axie Infinity (AXS), a blockchain-based game (ranked as 63 cryptocurrency in the world at the time of writing these words) I decided it would be a good time to talk about all the risk-free ways of making money with cryptocurrencies.
All the methods that you will read about in this article do not require any investment on your end. You just have to commit a little bit of your time, and that’s it.
For many westerners some of these methods might look funny or irrelevant but for less fortunate people who live in third world countries these are often their only meaningful income source, providing for whole families.
What I like most about them (apart from the fact that they actually save lives and allow people to buy essentials) is that these methods provide the beginners with a risk-free way to dip their toes and learn about crypto. All you need is an internet connection and you can start learning and earning right away, without investing any capital.
If you’re new to cryptocurrencies I encourage you to start your journey with one (or more) of the ways described below.
Let’s start with the one that has it all: learning, earning and fun.
- Play Games – Yes! You can make money by playing computer games and you do not have to be the best. My favorite established games with growing economies include AXIE INFINITY (AXS) and GODS UNCHAINED. With the recent price appreciation of AXS you can actually make decent daily income by playing it. What is more, these games are also at the forefront of Ethereum layer 2 implementation and have their big part in blockchain adoption.
- Blogging on new Social Platforms – There are already quite a few of these and they all work pretty much the same. You get paid not only for posting new articles there but also for reading other people’s posts, commenting or recommending these platforms. Getting paid to read and comment about the stuff you’ve always been interested in . . . Sounds pretty cool, right? A couple of my favorites here are: TRODL and HIVE.
- Airdrops – Airdrops basically mean free coins being deposited directly into your crypto wallet. It is literally free money! While that does sound too good to be true, there is a method behind this madness. Airdrops are well-thought-through marketing tactics that help companies in the early development stages. The best way to find these is joining one of specialized Telegram groups: https://t.me/AirdropMansion, https://t.me/Airdrop, https://t.me/airdropo
- Crypto Faucets – There are websites where you can earn cryptocurrencies by doing simple tasks such as watching videos, sharing them, liking them or just doing some captcha. This website has a list of 17 different faucets you can start using right away. You can access it HERE.
- Earn & Learn Programs – It’s exactly that! You get paid to learn about different cryptocurrencies! Does it get any better??? One of the most renowned platforms that allows for earning cryptocurrencies while learning about them is COINBASE.
- Use your free computer space – It doesn’t get any easier! You can earn cryptocurrencies by allowing others to use the excess of your computer space. Some of the providers you can use right now include FILECOIN, STORJ and SONM.
- Join a community. Some of the crypto communities reward their active members with coin and tokens. If you have some spare time and want to support a worthy platform check out the DIVI Project. As you might already know, the DIVI project is one of my favorite blockchain networks. Right now you can earn DIVI without any investment by doing some micro tasks as a DIVI Crew member. You can learn more about DIVI and sign up for the updates on their website.
Thanks for reading!
Let me know in the comment which is your favorite way to make money with cryptocurrencies.
I help you to understand how blockchain works, guide you to first profits & share tips about how to create passive income by investing in crypto!